Thursday, May 16, 2013
You can’t cling to the past. Because no matter how tightly you hold on to it, it’s already gone.
I CAN FINALLY SMELL IT.....
So I did the most stupid ass mistake in the world during examinations. oh wells. I shall not broad over such depressing matters anymore. But hell yeah, it's the holidays now. Sweet freedom for about three months. :DDDD. All the lovely plans ahead. I can't wait. Plus work and meeting all the new people. This space has been left alone for too long. And it's been ages since i last touched my lappy. :(.
Have been so exhausted the past few weeks. Non stop drilling and goodness, I've never studied so hard in my life before. That's uni life for you.
Two shoots back to back this weekend. :)
I somehow miss shoots. And I'm so thankful for those supporting what I do. Yes, Ultimately I know this won't last too! Once school starts again, school would be number one priority.
I'll summarize my days since i last blogged.
- Castings and fittings. (Woohoo! I got the jobs, and my time wasn't wasted in the end.)
- The insane number of studying sessions throughout. Plus bits of camwhoring.
- Yee Cheong Yuen Noodle Restaurant.
Yummy hor fun and egg nodles with a variety of roasted meat.
- Mother's day Brunch at Kuriya.
Too much food. Jap food overload already. But it was delectable!
- Another homie day last Sunday with home cooked food. I was drilling in Sociology into my thick skull the whole day. Cheers to clam mushroom chowder with pasta. We added CP shrimp wantons to it too. hahahahah. Love days like these really.
- Mansion Night with sissy and the girls. Eating cupcakes at clubs is the new in thing now.
- Versace's new fragrance sampling at Bugis. Imma greek goddess. Hahhahahaahah
- Post exam outing with my pals. :DDDDD. Mr Teh tarik, shopping at h&m and a short trip to Dean and Deluca. Here's to an apple tart. Crazy expensive small slice of tart. -_-.
And my very nice friends who won't let me take a picture properly. Look at how they annoyingly place their hands and phones in the pictures
Peeks. In order.